Your license could not be activated, because you've exceeded the number of seats for your license. You can try to deactivate your license in the Licensing tab of the General Settings window on your other machine.

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

What should I do with this error? "Your license could not be activated, because you've exceeded the number of seats for your license. You can try to deactivate your license in the Licensing tab of the General Settings window on your other machine." I really needed help,

thanks

Since I cannot locate your license right away using your forum e-mail address, if you wish to have your license reset, please kindly get in touch with our licensing team via our help center and make sure to include either your license key or the e-mail used to acquire a subscription:

How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

Kindly feel free to also check out this knowledgebase article here in regards to how you can properly move your license from one machine to another for example without having to reset your license by us the next time.

Thanks a lot in advance.

• I've reset your license accordingly. Please try to activate Enscape once more using the same license key.

Hi Demian,

This is happening again, on the same computer for the same licence that is to be renewed soon. Could you please reset the licence again? Thank you

(number A-S00094699 belonging to CLOUD (A00299325). The licensing email is paul.cournet@gmail.com)

• Official Post

Hi Demian,

This is happening again, on the same computer for the same licence that is to be renewed soon. Could you please reset the licence again? Thank you

(number A-S00094699 belonging to CLOUD (A00299325). The licensing email is paul.cournet@gmail.com)

Hi Paul, I've reset your license once more, please try to activate Enscape again now.

• Hello Team !

I have same problem, i set account licence with user email, but licences can not be activated.

Is it possible to reset all licences key from my customer account ?

Can we direct message for information ?

thx :)

• Official Post

Hi Youbug ,

As I cannot find any licenses tied to your forum e-mail address right away please kindly reach out to our support team directly as detailed here:

How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

Definitely also make sure to include the e-mail which was used to acquire Enscape in the first place (in case you're not using that address to reach out anyway) next to a brief description of your issue.

You will then receive a response back from us very soon. Thanks a lot in advance for your cooperation. :)

• Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

But for GRPD, i prefer do not enter email address from my customer.

We can chat by direct message ?

• Official Post

Of course please do not share any e-mails openly here in this Forum, but instead kindly reach out to our support team as per my previous reply:

Via either the feedback button or Help Center you will be able to share that corresponding e-mail used to acquire your license and receive support back very soon.

In case you experience any problems while contacting our support team, please let me know.

• Official Post

I am also having this problem suddenly today. I only use one computer and have one fixed license.

I have an urgent deadline. Can this please be resolved quickly?

Hi Natalie and welcome to our Forum - I've just reset your license right away. You can try activating Enscape once more now!

Feel free to also reach out to our support team (alongside next time) in case you experience this or any other problem with your license in the future. :)

• Hi there i too have this problem, but mine is slightly a different case ? My old board was giving me issues, so got myself a new board and i reformatted the old drive clean. Now when i try to reinstall ENSCAPE its giving me error. Can someone kindly help me.

• Official Post

Hi there i too have this problem, but mine is slightly a different case ? My old board was giving me issues, so got myself a new board and i reformatted the old drive clean. Now when i try to reinstall ENSCAPE its giving me error. Can someone kindly help me.

No worries and welcome to our Forum.

I've just reset your license accordingly - You should be able to now re-activate Enscape as usual!

Let me know in case you still require any additional assistance thereafter.