Revit with BIM 360 demanding sync and reload after updating visual settings

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • One of my coworkers is working on rendering the inside of our shared model and I'm working on the outside. He needs his views to be a high exposure but his settings are effecting my view, and when I change them to work for me he has to sync his model and I have to reload to be able to change it. Our team hasn't had this problem until we downloaded the most recent update. We are trying a workaround using preset visual settings now. Will update if it works. Has this always been the case and we haven't noticed? I thought that Enscape's visual settings were local in the sense that if two people didn't have a preset v settings active we could manipulate each of ours freely at the same time

• I believe this is fixed in the recent service pack update. 3.4.3 improves Revit Worksharing Integration: Individual users no longer receive the request to save to central when making changes to active presets or views. https://enscape3d.com/download/