Certain Enscape assets not showing in render window

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Last week I put in a bunch of landscape elements (lots of trees and laurel bushes - everything from the revit library). The renders came out really well. However today, several of the families are not showing in the enscape renderer, despite showing up in the revit file. I've run a repair on the enscape plug-in, but still can't figure out how to make these elements show.

• Official Post

Last week I put in a bunch of landscape elements (lots of trees and laurel bushes - everything from the revit library). The renders came out really well. However today, several of the families are not showing in the enscape renderer, despite showing up in the revit file. I've run a repair on the enscape plug-in, but still can't figure out how to make these elements show.

I'm sorry to hear about that and thanks for your report.

Right away, have you acquired those Assets which are placed Offline as well? If so, please try re-acquiring the library again which shouldn't take very long.

If these are only Revit Assets (I wasn't entirely sure since you mentioned Enscape Assets in the title) then please also submit us a feedback report with logs as we detail here. Ideally, is there a chance for you to share the project as well? Again, especially if these problematic models are imported via Revit.

• Hi Damian, I am having a similar issue.

I have a variety of Enscape assets in my Revit model. Everything has worked fine for a few months but recently some of the assets are not showing up in Enscape. This only applies to some of the assets, and all assets are still visible in Revit. I have also tested it on another computer, where it works fine and all assets are visible in Enscape and Revit, so I am not sure why my computer is having these issues.

I am working in Enscape version 3.5.0+107264, and Revit 2021.1.7

• Official Post

Hi Sebastian123 and welcome to our Forum.

In this case as well, please try to force re-acquire the library ideally by deleting the folder "%temp%\Enscape\Assets" and restart Enscape accordingly. And if possible please try to install Enscape 3.5.4 as well which can always be acquired here since you're still using 3.5.0.

If your library wasn't available offline from the get go, then could you perhaps send me a screenshot in which I can see the assets missing inside of Enscape next to the Revit viewport in which they are still visible? And does it make any difference at all if you also remove the affected assets via Revit to replace them with the same models, do they then become visible in Enscape?

Since it cannot hurt to receive and may be required for further troubleshooting later on kindly also submit us a feedback report as detailed here if the steps (reacquiring library, updating Enscape, re-placing assets) do not help at all.

Thanks a lot for your efforts!