HTC Vive - Hand controllers lagging

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • It seems that enscape causes the tracking of the HTC Vive pro hand controllers to lag. I have good performance with headset tracking, and the controllers are tracking smooth before I load enscape. However within enscape, the tracking performance of the controllers is pretty choppy.

Using version 2.3.3, but I think this has lasted several versions

Using an Alienware 17 R5 with gtx 1080, i9, 32gb ram.

I've also expirienced the same issue on another computer, so I belive this is some sort of bug/optimization issue

• Official Post

Hey 3DMake , thanks for the report.

Could you please send us Feedback using the [Feedback] button in the Enscape context menu? Please make sure that 'Include Logfiles into feedback' is checked in the Enscape Feedback window and add your forum name or some other reference so that I can connect it to this post. This way, we should get all the information necessary to identify the cause of this issue.

Thank you in advance. :)