Panoramas don't load in Internet Explorer

• We recently started using the panorama tool and they work beautifully when sending a link and opening in Chrome web browser but they open as a black screen in Internet Explorer. Is this a bug? or intentional? Are there other web browser compatibility issues? Frustrating because if we send a link to a client, we have no way of controlling what web browser they are using. Thanks in advance!

• IE is dead, even MS try their best to hide it in favor ot Edge.

I agree that its imposible to predict if a user is going to use IE but IE does't and never will support the features required for a pano to work.

Whats really needed if for the viewer provided by Enscape to have a browser agent detector that brings up a "get yourself a new browser" message if a page is opened in IE.

• ksf141 , I'm afraid, this is a known issue. In the meantime, you could maybe communicate with your clients beforehand that they should not currently use IE to view the panoramas until this issue has been resolved. I hope this won't be too much of a problem. I've also forwarded this topic to our developers again stating the further demand of a fix for this issue.

• ksf141 , I'm afraid, this is a known issue. In the meantime, you could maybe communicate with your clients beforehand that they should not currently use IE to view the panoramas until this issue has been resolved. I hope this won't be too much of a problem. I've also forwarded this topic to our developers again stating the further demand of a fix for this issue.

Demian,

Thanks for your response, wondering if there was any further movement on this topic. We continue to take advantage of the panorama feature but also continue to run into the issue of sending out panorama links to owners/clients and many business still use Internet Exlplorer as their default browser. As a work-around, we've had to download the panorama images and host them on a separate 3rd party panorama viewer website that plays well with internet explorer. Thanks for considering!