panorama / environment personalization

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi everyone,

is there a way to move the panorama horizon along Z? I'm asking because I have to do a high-floor flat apartment and the standard horizon is way too high to be believable.

As a work around I tried to add a scene plate in front of the windows, however, it occludes the rays of the sun, is there a way to exclude a surface to project shadows?

Last question, is there a way to set the north in Enscape without rotating the geometry?

Thanks, Riccardo

• Official Post

rikkarlo , it's not currently possible to re-position the panorama horizon I'm afraid - Be ware that you can instead of course also always import your own background (-> click for more info) of which there are plenty of free ones available online. One page being this one here for example, where you might find a fitting one already.

Furthermore it isn't possible to exclude objects/surfaces from producing shadows, but please feel free to forward it as a request as well using our portal.