Enscape with Oculus Quest2

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi,

i got enscape vr working on my oculus Quest 2 with steam, steam vr and a usb 3 cable.

Are there any tips to improve the picture quality in my headset? Currently it´s not that good.

Thanks in advanve

Theresa

• Official Post

Welcome to our Forum tkimgang , please kindly allow me to copy a fitting answer to basically exactly this topic:

Right away please ensure that DLSS is disabled in the Enscape General Settings -> Rendering tab. DLSS works great on a 2D monitor, but it does make the image blurry in most cases inside of VR. If that doesn't help, please also check your Oculus resolution setting - Should you then still be unsuccessful, can you confirm that this only occurs with Enscape?

If so it would also be helpful to receive a few screenshots from your scene (taken with a smartphone from within the glasses usually works).