Enscape Crashing

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi, I've just downloaded your trial version and it's not working. When I open Sketchup or ArchiCAD, It says Enscape has encountered an error then it offers to open error logs.

I've seen that several others are struggling with this and tried to follow their instructions as well but still no luck.

I am using the latest version but it still won't even show up in my extensions list. I hope to hear from you soon.

• Official Post

Hi, I've just downloaded your trial version and it's not working. When I open Sketchup or ArchiCAD, It says Enscape has encountered an error then it offers to open error logs.

I've seen that several others are struggling with this and tried to follow their instructions as well but still no luck.

I am using the latest version but it still won't even show up in my extensions list. I hope to hear from you soon.

Welcome to our Forum.

Right away, can you please send me the log files which you may find in the directory which opens when you click the "Yes" prompt? You can simple put them in a .zip and attach the file here - On top of that, please make sure that you try re-install Enscape this time of "all users" (as detailed here) on your machine. Last but not least, make sure that your system meets our requirements in the first place as well.

Thank you in advance.

• Hi I am having a similar issue. I do have the full version. Enscape will render sometimes but then for some reason starting in January 2023, I have been having a lot of crashes. Cannot get paid work done. Having to use Cinema 4D. The error report sometimes cannot be submitted because the crash locks up my entire computer. Again, before you say is my computer able to handle enscape, YES. I have been using this for awhile and this just started happening in January. Usually what precipitates the crash is when I try to swap materials to something I have downloaded (as I normally do) from a texture site. This is not something everyone else doesnt do. So I really do not understand. I finally got someone from support (after many attempts) to reply. The solution was that my drivers are outdated and I need to update them. But the problem for me there is that the driver update came out 2 days AFTER the last crash. So I just am really confused as to why this just started happening out of the blue with Enscape. But it is something that is stopping production altogether. So please help with this or I will out of necessity need to take Enscape out of the workflow. I have to get things actually completed. When they are done they are amazing....but the crashing is a killer.

Please someone help me resolve this issue.

• Official Post

Hi I am having a similar issue. I do have the full version. Enscape will render sometimes but then for some reason starting in January 2023, I have been having a lot of crashes. Cannot get paid work done. Having to use Cinema 4D. The error report sometimes cannot be submitted because the crash locks up my entire computer. Again, before you say is my computer able to handle enscape, YES. I have been using this for awhile and this just started happening in January. Usually what precipitates the crash is when I try to swap materials to something I have downloaded (as I normally do) from a texture site. This is not something everyone else doesnt do. So I really do not understand. I finally got someone from support (after many attempts) to reply. The solution was that my drivers are outdated and I need to update them. But the problem for me there is that the driver update came out 2 days AFTER the last crash. So I just am really confused as to why this just started happening out of the blue with Enscape. But it is something that is stopping production altogether. So please help with this or I will out of necessity need to take Enscape out of the workflow. I have to get things actually completed. When they are done they are amazing....but the crashing is a killer.

Please someone help me resolve this issue.

I am of course very sorry to hear that - Can you kindly let me know which e-mail you've used for the feedback report, just so I can locate it as well? (You can also send the e-mail via a DM) Please also stay in further touch with our support if you're not already, and feel free to detail what you shared here. Thank you in advance!