Materials, Archicad not showing in render, Revit

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • I cant find any tread to the same problems that i have so i am trying here.

I am working on a house that has been sendt to me as an .Ifc file from Archicad. I am working in Revit. I have replaced the walls, roof, etc. But not the windows. I can not edit them either, therefore i need to keep them in the project.

To the problem... When i open the project in with Enscape the materials on the objects from Archicad do not show. But when i switch from "Appearance" to "Graphics" the materials from Archicad appears, but then my Revit materials do not show. I have tried to open the window family but there is no geometry to select...

What can i do to fix this problem?

Please see attachments.

• Official Post

Welcome to our Forum Tomeli .

Right away, does this behavior continue to persist when you try editing/replacing the textures as well using our material editor (in which you should see the materials used when the Material Selection is set to Appearance): https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…se/materials_in_archicad/

We generally do not reccomend using the native ArchiCAD material editor instead of ours, as it supports only a texture and a transparency value (as seen when switching to the Graphics material selection) – generally not necessarily sufficient to create decent complex renderings.

If the above does not help or I'm missing something please let me know.