Enscape doesn't show the model correctly

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

I have been using SketchUp and Enscape for almost 3 years. I had to format my computer and since then I cannot use Enscape. It shows everything in the Sketchup model as kind of transparent but in a very wrong way. I am adding screenshots of the model and the Enscape view. The default-material cube doesn't even show, and the rest looks very weird. It happens with all the model files, even the ones I had used perfectly with Enscape before. I, however, can see the background image clearly on Enscape.

I tried restarting the computer, I tried to open Enscape using different versions of Sketchup, and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Enscape.

Please suggest to me any solutions, I need to access Enscape again asap.

Thank you.

• Official Post

Hello,

I have been using SketchUp and Enscape for almost 3 years. I had to format my computer and since then I cannot use Enscape. It shows everything in the Sketchup model as kind of transparent but in a very wrong way. I am adding screenshots of the model and the Enscape view. The default-material cube doesn't even show, and the rest looks very weird. It happens with all the model files, even the ones I had used perfectly with Enscape before. I, however, can see the background image clearly on Enscape.

I tried restarting the computer, I tried to open Enscape using different versions of Sketchup, and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Enscape.

Please suggest to me any solutions, I need to access Enscape again asap.

Thank you.

Right away, especially since you have been using Enscape for almost 3 years now as you state, does your machine still meet our system requirements? They are listed here: https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…base/system-requirements/

If so then can you let me know what graphics card (GPU) is built into your desktop machine/laptop? Have you also tried updating the graphics card drivers alongside?

• Hello,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, my machine still meets the requirements, it was an error that happened during the formatting process, not because my system got suddenly outdated.

Apparently it was about the drivers, I didn't have the updated compatible graphics card drivers. I have installed the latest drivers and now the problem is resolved.

Thank you.