Crash with complex projets

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

I am under vectroworks 2023 sp2, Windows 10 RAM 128Gb and Nvidia Quattro RTX5000 8GB VRAM.

When I run Enscape with a fairly complex project that contains a lot of plants for example, Enscape often crashes at startup.

To avoid this, I have to launch Enscape with only one layer displayed and activate the other layers one after the other, slowly.

I think my configuration is powerful, I wonder why Enscape does not accept the project with all layers displayed at startup.

For information, when the project is fully loaded, my RAM is at 30%, the graphics processor at 5% so at very low values.
    All of my drivers are up to date ;)

Thanks

Nicolas

• Official Post

Whenever you experience crashes like these, feel free to also submit a dedicated feedback report as detailed here. This way our technical support team will get back to you with a solution / explanation as to why you experience this behavior exactly.

Thanks a lot in advance.