Oculus 2 - Can't Find Headset

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Downloaded Enscape today but it won't work with our Oculus 2. Enscape keeps "Searching for Headset" and never seems to find it. On the headset, I only get to see the Revit logo. Anyone know what this might be?

I tried doing an .exe export but same thing will happen. On the Oculus screen I can only see the Enscape logo.

Help appreciated!

• Official Post

Downloaded Enscape today but it won't work with our Oculus 2. Enscape keeps "Searching for Headset" and never seems to find it. On the headset, I only get to see the Revit logo. Anyone know what this might be?

I tried doing an .exe export but same thing will happen. On the Oculus screen I can only see the Enscape logo.

Help appreciated!

Welcome to our Forum.

If you are using our latest release, you will also have to install Steam + SteamVR in order to use Enscape inside of VR - Alternatively you can also make use of our latest preview instead, in which we've removed the requirement for Steam + SteamVR entirely, and only the native Oculus app has to be installed and running.

Let me know if you're still unsuccessful or in case any other requests come up.