Educational License Reset

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hi Demian

A few days ago I reset my PC and now I have problems accessing Enscape.

Could you help me to reset the license please?

Machine Fingerprint: TaPm56r68OmPCEuE1HQPjaLB8TQ7KiwZmUMu974M1U=

Thank You for your help!

• Hi, my educational license expired yesterday. But I really need it to be renewed this week.;( I have to finish my assignment by this weekend||

, please help me. Thanks a lot.

/TaPm56r68OmPCEuE1HQPjaLB8TQ7KiwZmUMu974M1U=

Thank you.

• Hi Damien

I am kindly asking to be granted as two week trial just to complete my masters project due this week. I have been trying to utilise enscape on the University's remote desktop to access however there has been an issue with accessing enscape on this system which the university is investigating. I also stay too far from my university to go in and use the computers physically. I had emailed both edu@enscape3d.com and education@chaos.com but still yet to hear back and my work is due urgently. Hoping you can help - thank you

EajEC5Fz31E0WmsEkDVyNFAF1XCilGf9Mt+e7LaA0D8=

• Hello Demian, I am a student and currently do not have access to school computers as I live far away from my university. I need to finish my assignment for this Friday, so I tried renewing a free trial under individual instead of educational but for some reason it won't work. I tried reinstalling enscape on sketchup but it still won't work. Is there any way you can renew my license? Please, or who do I need to contact so I can renew my educational license. My machine footprint is ohC3WEIcQqVlYz8HEuR3OdJUIV1hbbPccOKdJaL/3KQ=

• Official Post

I'm unfortunately not able to renew student licenses directly - You'll kindly have to get in touch with education@chaos.com now or in the future.

Hi Damien

I am kindly asking to be granted as two week trial just to complete my masters project due this week. I have been trying to utilise enscape on the University's remote desktop to access however there has been an issue with accessing enscape on this system which the university is investigating. I also stay too far from my university to go in and use the computers physically. I had emailed both edu@enscape3d.com and education@chaos.com but still yet to hear back and my work is due urgently. Hoping you can help - thank you

EajEC5Fz31E0WmsEkDVyNFAF1XCilGf9Mt+e7LaA0D8=

Hello Demian, I am a student and currently do not have access to school computers as I live far away from my university. I need to finish my assignment for this Friday, so I tried renewing a free trial under individual instead of educational but for some reason it won't work. I tried reinstalling enscape on sketchup but it still won't work. Is there any way you can renew my license? Please, or who do I need to contact so I can renew my educational license. My machine footprint is ohC3WEIcQqVlYz8HEuR3OdJUIV1hbbPccOKdJaL/3KQ=

Since I'm not able to renew trials anymore by myself either, please briefly get in touch with our support team using the Help Center as detailed here (second part). You can just basically copy what you wrote here and ask for another two weeks of trial time which you should be granted as well.

• Hello Demian!

Unfortunately, my previous laptop cannot be opened due to a virus, so I am forced to reformat it. I had a fixed seat account in SketchUp, but I was unable to remove the license before the virus occurred. Now, as I am setting up my new laptop, I cannot access Enscape because I cannot deactivate it from the old laptop. Is there any way to recover my license?

• Official Post

Hello Demian!

Unfortunately, my previous laptop cannot be opened due to a virus, so I am forced to reformat it. I had a fixed seat account in SketchUp, but I was unable to remove the license before the virus occurred. Now, as I am setting up my new laptop, I cannot access Enscape because I cannot deactivate it from the old laptop. Is there any way to recover my license?

I've reset your license accordingly. In the future, please simply get in touch with education@chaos.com whenever you require any assistance with your student subscription / license.

• Official Post

Hi I also have the same problem please help :( Thank you in advance sir :thumbsup:

I'm sorry to hear that. In this regard, please also get in touch with education@chaos.com and they'll reach out to you thereafter. Thanks for your understanding.

• Official Post

I had to reset my laptop and my license says seats exceeded because I didn't remove it before resetting. Please help :(

Please also kindly get in touch with education@chaos.com whenever you require any assistance with your educational license.

• Official Post

Hello, I changed to a new computer, but forgot to delete my license on the old computer. Can you help me reset my license? thank you

Email address: panxu@stu.zuel.edu.cn

Machine fingerprint: EJnalTnYjvYAFI4M20ncBPKYaAwbLEnm3TroXR5kk+Q=

As per my last replies, please also get in touch with us via education@chaos.com and you'll be assisted accordingly.

• Official Post

I reset my computer and forgot to remove my educacional license key. I send an e-mail to the support adress 3 days ago. Does anyone know how long they take to answer?

Name: Majd Murad

Majd.murad@tu-braunschweig.de

May I ask how you tried to reach out to us exactly? Just in case you might've contacted support@enscape3d.com please be aware that this address is deprecated. In that regard please get in touch with our educational team via education@chaos.com and they'll reset your license accordingly.

• Hi! Please, I need a Licence reset. My computer stopped working and I made a complete restore of the data in order to be able to use it again. I restored all my files. But I cannot use Enscape because I couldn't access to remove a license key.

So if you can, please restore my license please!

Kind regards

Fernando.

• Official Post

Hi! Please, I need a Licence reset. My computer stopped working and I made a complete restore of the data in order to be able to use it again. I restored all my files. But I cannot use Enscape because I couldn't access to remove a license key.

So if you can, please restore my license please!

Kind regards

Fernando.

Hi Fernando.sa93 , as per my previous posts, please also get in touch with education@chaos.com whenever you experience any issues with your educational license.

• Welcome to our Forum.

I have reset your license now, you should be able to activate Enscape again as usual - In the future please also make sure to read more about our new educational program, especially once your license is expired or about to: Updated Educational Program FAQ

Welcome to our Forum.

I have reset your license now, you should be able to activate Enscape again as usual - In the future please also make sure to read more about our new educational program, especially once your license is expired or about to: Updated Educational Program FAQ

would it be possible to ask you to reset also my license? I send a request to the support team this morning but due to workload I need it done as soon as possible, if possible. Thank you for the patience