Educational License Reset

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
    • Official Post

would it be possible to ask you to reset also my license? I send a request to the support team this morning but due to workload I need it done as soon as possible, if possible. Thank you for the patience

I'm afraid I cannot locate your license using the e-mail you're using to log into this Forum. Feel free to share your key directly with me through a direct message, or kindly wait just a bit further until our support team will reach out to you as well.

• HI Demian Gutberlet i have the same problem reset PC please help me "Your license could not be activated, because you've exceeded the number of seats for your license. You can try to deactivate your license using the Manage Licenses button in the About window on your other machine."