Following Enscape update, Asset Library and Materials Library refuse to load in Sketchup

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello,

After this recent update, whenever I click on Material Library or Asset Library, nothing pops up. Hovering over the Sketchup tab in the taskbar shows a blank window for the libraries that does not maximize when clicked.

Enscape runs fine otherwise. This is urgent as Enscape assets are the only assets I can find that look convincing in Enscape.

I am running Sketchup 22 on Windows 10 Pro

• Official Post

Welcome to our Forum.

With "recent update" are you referring to our latest preview 13 that just came out? If so you can in the meantime also downgrade again to preview 12 here, or instead use our latest release which you can acquire here.

Before doing so please ideally and briefly also submit a feedback report with log files as detailed here:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…back-button-win-sketchup/

Last but not least you can also try re-installing Enscape (either preview 13 or latest release) for "all users" on that machine:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…base/getstarted/#advanced

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and any further replies.

• Hello,

I was referring to the 2/1 preview 12 that I had installed last week. I have submitted a feedback report with log files twice so far. Unfortunately, downgrading to earlier versions and uninstalling/reinstalling escape doesn't work. This wouldn't be a huge issue if there was a way to apply materials in Enscape window. I can find the assets in the Enscape window and manipupulate them later in Sketchup after being placed in Enscape.

If there's any insight people can provide, it would be much appreciated. I may need to post to a Sketchup forum but i doubt they would know more than this forum.

• Official Post

Hello,

I was referring to the 2/1 preview 12 that I had installed last week. I have submitted a feedback report with log files twice so far. Unfortunately, downgrading to earlier versions and uninstalling/reinstalling escape doesn't work. This wouldn't be a huge issue if there was a way to apply materials in Enscape window. I can find the assets in the Enscape window and manipupulate them later in Sketchup after being placed in Enscape.

If there's any insight people can provide, it would be much appreciated. I may need to post to a Sketchup forum but i doubt they would know more than this forum.

If you haven't heard back from our technical support team yet via the feedback reports, please also briefly share the e-mail with me you've used to submit the report via a direct message. This way I can locate the logs and report myself too.

• Official Post

Did this get resolved? I'm running into the same issue.

I'm afraid it seems the user above has either not gotten back to us or it was resolved for them by now - But if you also experience this please submit us a feedback report with logs as well so that we can troubleshoot this further. Let me know once you've sent it in so I can check if the logs are useful right away too.

Can you also let me know a bit more about your monitor setup? Are you using only a single laptop screen, or perhaps even multiple external monitors?