problem when starting enscape

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • hello good morning I am having a problem and is that when I start the program loads 5% and closes the window enscape, and try reinstalling the program and installing previous versions but the problem persists, I thank you for your help promptly:boceto:

• Official Post

hello good morning I am having a problem and is that when I start the program loads 5% and closes the window enscape, and try reinstalling the program and installing previous versions but the problem persists, I thank you for your help promptly:boceto:

I'm sorry to hear about that.

If you own a ray-tracing capable card, you can temporarily try deactivating that (Via our Enscape General Settings -> Rendering tab) - If that does not do the trick and generally, please also submit a feedback report with logs as they are usually more than helpful when it comes to troubleshooting the specific cause(s) of Enscape crashing.

Without a report like that, we're mostly just able to do guesswork, so thanks in advance for your cooperation. :)

• Official Post

ok thanks I have just sent the report with the records, the ray tracing I have also deactivated it and it is still the same.

Thank you. You'll hear back from us very soon after our analysis.

• Official Post

Hi I have Sketchup and again my Enscape is crashing everything - last time it was a size file on my material , now i checked alsmost all of them and reduced them to under 1280px, but still not working - help - i send a report feedback

You will receive a dedicated solution and/or reply via the submitted feedback report, thank you. At this point we'll just have to check the log files and potentially crashdumps so thank you as well for a bit more patience.

• Did the fix , of desinstalling Enscape and re-installing a preview version 3.5 92370 - worked for 4 hours, after that was getting blotches of grey cloud and red reflections on my video rendering

What is happening with Enscape?? Used to be super good, now I kept getting pproblems...very frustrated

• Official Post

Did the fix , of desinstalling Enscape and re-installing a preview version 3.5 92370 - worked for 4 hours, after that was getting blotches of grey cloud and red reflections on my video rendering

What is happening with Enscape?? Used to be super good, now I kept getting pproblems...very frustrated

Please make sure to also mention that to our technical support team so that they can analyze this further - Feel free to attach some sample screenshots as well to get a better understanding.

Also, just to make sure you're aware, unfortunately Nvidia released a new "GeForce Game Ready Driver" with the version number 531.18 yesterday, which will lead to an immediate crash upon start-up, when hardware ray-tracing is enabled.

We're investigating that at the moment, but suspect a potential driver bug. In that case, please try downgrading your graphics card drivers as well to the/a previous version.