Which CAD solutions are supported by Enscape?

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

Enscape currently supports the following CAD solutions:

• Revit (2021, 2022, 2023, 2024)
    • SketchUp (2021, 2022, 2023)
    • Rhino (6, 7)
    • ArchiCAD (25, 26, 27)
    • Vectorworks (2022, 2023 SP1 or later, 2024)

Whenever you experience any compatibility issues with our latest release and one of these CAD solutions, please let us know by reaching out to our support team as detailed here.

• Official Post

Does enscape allow me to import from Softplan architectural software? Lumion work fine with softplan.

can I import 3d files from Softplan architectural software into enscape??

Not at the moment, but this is already been filed as a feature request so I'm forwarding your upvote to that topic. :) Also, welcome to our forum!

• Hello,

I am asking about the development plans of the ENSCAPE application which I have been using for a year. I work on the BIM ALLPLAN program from the NEMETSCHEK group - but I have to exchange data with ENSCAPE via SKETCHUP. At the same time, we can see that other BIM programs from the NEMETSCHEK group have overlays for direct data exchange with ENSCAPE. DO you plan such solutions also for ALLPLAN. The LUMION competitive program has just made such a service available to ALLPLAN. Request for info on this matter for me and other ALLPLAN users.

• Official Post

Hello,

I am asking about the development plans of the ENSCAPE application which I have been using for a year. I work on the BIM ALLPLAN program from the NEMETSCHEK group - but I have to exchange data with ENSCAPE via SKETCHUP. At the same time, we can see that other BIM programs from the NEMETSCHEK group have overlays for direct data exchange with ENSCAPE. DO you plan such solutions also for ALLPLAN. The LUMION competitive program has just made such a service available to ALLPLAN. Request for info on this matter for me and other ALLPLAN users.

Welcome to our Forum.

At the moment that is still not a feature we plan to implement anytime soon I'm afraid - If you haven't already, feel free to forward your inquiry directly to product management as well though so they can track the demand for this.