How can I make sure that my Enscape is up to date?

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

To make sure that your current Enscape release or preview is up to date, to make use of all the new functionalities and to avoid any problems present in previous releases/previews, simply head into our about window by clicking the About... button in either your Enscape ribbon, or Enscape context menu and the following window will open:

Here you can click Check for a new version. If your Enscape is up to date, you'll get a message saying "Your version is up to date", otherwise you'll get a Windows notification stating "New Enscape version available!" -> simply click on this notification to get directed to our Download page to acquire our installer for either our latest release or preview, depending on which is currently installed on your machine.

• Official Post

Bump to the top!

• Hi..
    I have installed Sketch Up 2023 on my Windows laptop and Enscape is missing?
    Its on the 2022 version but I cant for the love of me find it on 2023..
    I have a deadline to get some materials out on a visual created in Sketch Up 2023 so desperately looking how to install but cant find nothing.
    HELP

• Official Post

Hi..
    I have installed Sketch Up 2023 on my Windows laptop and Enscape is missing?
    Its on the 2022 version but I cant for the love of me find it on 2023..
    I have a deadline to get some materials out on a visual created in Sketch Up 2023 so desperately looking how to install but cant find nothing.
    HELP

Please make very sure that you're using our latest release which now also supports SketchUp 2023 as well (came out Wednesday). Feel free to check out the post I shared in this thread just above which details how you can check for updates and/or get to the download page directly:

To make sure that your current Enscape release or preview is up to date, to make use of all the new functionalities and to avoid any problems present in previous releases/previews, simply head into our about window by clicking the About... button in either your Enscape ribbon, or Enscape context menu and the following window will open:

forum.enscape3d.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/27357/

Here you can click Check for a new version. If your Enscape is up to date, you'll get a message saying "Your version is up to date", otherwise you'll get a Windows notification stating "New Enscape version available!" -> simply click on this notification to get directed to our Download page to acquire our installer for either our latest release or preview, depending on which is currently installed on your machine.

Instead you can also just acquire our latest version here, but make sure that SketchUp 2023/2022 is closed before installing. Afterward Enscape should also be available in SketchUp 2023. :)