Why is Enscape not working?

• Often times if your graphics card/system meets our Minimum Hardware Requirements, but Enscape still does not run, it may very well be caused by an outdated graphics card driver. In this case, updating your graphics card drivers can help resolve the issue:

For AMD graphics cards, download the latest driver directly from the AMD site.

For NVIDIA graphics cards, you can download a new driver from the Nvidia homepage.

Or, check out our system requirements knowledgebase entry again in which you'll also find our Recommended Graphics Drivers.

Please be aware, that Windows often displays your graphics card drivers being up to date, even when it's not the case. Therefore we advise that you do not upgrade your drivers via the Windows Device Manager.

Another reason why Enscape might not be working as intended is that an outdated version of Enscape is being used, which may include some problems/bugs which have been resolved in a later releases or in our newest version.

Please check out this FAQ article in case you are not yet aware how to update your Enscape.

If you're still experiencing issues with Enscape, even after your graphics card drivers and Enscape has been updated, don't hesitate to use our feedback button to receive further support, or contact us via support@enscape3d.com directly. :)

• Hello, I'm still experiencing this, with the latest driver. Looking to start a trial with rhino 6. On the start screen it won't let me hit the start button.

• Hello, I'm still experiencing this, with the latest driver. Looking to start a trial with rhino 6. On the start screen it won't let me hit the start button.

Please kindly send in a feedback report as described here and briefly elaborate your issue once more in the submission form. Thanks a lot!

• Hello, i have trouble cause i must to erase everything from my computer due to a virus and enscape doesnt recognice this advice as that one so says to me i am using my license in more than one device, what can i do for that?

• Hello, i have trouble cause i must to erase everything from my computer due to a virus and enscape doesnt recognice this advice as that one so says to me i am using my license in more than one device, what can i do for that?

Hey, sorry for the late reply - I hope you have contacted our supportteam in the meantime (as described here) and received help.

We can of course reset the activations on your license key. Simply send us a message to support@enscape3d.com or use the feedback button, and either tell us the email address you've used to obtain the license key, or the license key itself and we'll set it back for you.

• Este erro esta aparecendo e ja desinstalei e instalei muitas vezes, minha placa de video é AMD, esta com os drives certos.

Por favor alguém pode ajudar!

Hey Gabriella,

Please use the Feedback button (as described here) to send in an error report. This contains log files our support agents can use to determine exactly what's the issue on your computer and come up with steps how to solve it. Thank you!

• :thumbsup:
    • :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o