Enscape is not rendering neither backgrounds nor water.

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Well, there's no much to add. Since i installed it, enscape did not rendered any of the preinstalled backgrounds or hdri maps. Plus now, it's not rendering water so if you guys could help, i would be thankful.

• Official Post

Well, there's no much to add. Since i installed it, enscape did not rendered any of the preinstalled backgrounds or hdri maps. Plus now, it's not rendering water so if you guys could help, i would be thankful.

Welcome to our Forum.

Right away, does your system meet our requirements? If so, can you please share a few screenshots of this behavior? Ideally an open Enscape live view next to the CAD solution.

And just to make very sure as that has occurred before, please check if you haven't enabled our "White Mode" via the Visual Settings (first tab) for example and feel free to also just reset your settings entirely if you didn't try that before.