Enscape Revit - only one material showing up white, revit OR enscape textures

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hi all,

Glad to be here.

I am trying to visualize a Revit project in Enscape, but I'm having trouble with textures. Of course, first off I mistakenly had the whole model set to the white view, but after fixing that and watching my whole model flush with colour I saw that one texture - namely the brick texture on the exterior walls of my lower storey - was still showing as white.

Perplexed, I tried to fiddle. Couldn't find any way to select the wall and look at its texture, eventually I remembered that I'd have to go back to revit and open the Enscape material editor from there - I did so. I then followed an online suggestion to 'replace with enscape material', or whatever it's called. I replaced the material with an enscape material - similarly grey bricks - it loaded up and... nothing changed. the bump map indicated that a different texture had been applied, but it remained white.

The upshot is, the lion's share of my façade - which is supposed to have a grey brick texture - is white. And I don't want it to be. Everything else has colour, just not this wall.

The screenshot can back me up. Notice that the wall above, and its window frame, the fascia/gutter, planter soil and driveway textures are all visible, just not the brick texture.

Hoping someone can help me

R