Navigation and projection mode greyed out

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi! I'm using the latest Enscape and Revit version and have set some views that I'd like to edit in Enscape. The problem is the Navigation mode and the projection mode are greyed out. The verticals in the rendering are slanted which tells me I'm in 3 point perspective which I don't want. I think I would be able to change this if the projection mode wasn't greyed out. Thanks for your help!

• Official Post

Hi! I'm using the latest Enscape and Revit version and have set some views that I'd like to edit in Enscape. The problem is the Navigation mode and the projection mode are greyed out. The verticals in the rendering are slanted which tells me I'm in 3 point perspective which I don't want. I think I would be able to change this if the projection mode wasn't greyed out. Thanks for your help!

Welcome to our Forum.

Right away, can you please check if "View Synchronization" (click the link for more details) is not enabled via the Enscape menu in Revit? If it is, then the projection modes will indeed be unavailable - Let me know if that doesn't do the trick!