Enscape encountered an error during rendering. It is using a GPU from NVIDIA. Vulkan Error::vk::Queue::submit: ErrorDeviceLost at queue submit.

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Before recently, I am able to do renderings with Hardware-accelerated Ray-Tracing without any problems, but now, it produces the error stated, even when having the latest driver for my GPU and the latest Enscape version.

My GPU is 3070ti and the Enscape version is 3.4.4 on Sketchup Pro 2022

I already re-installed the GPU drivers and the Enscape update but still not working with Ray-tracing.

I know the solution is to remove the Ray-Tracing to be able to render but it is a waste to not be able to use the GPU to its full potential. So, is there a way to be able to use Ray-Tracing again? Thank you so much!

• Official Post

Welcome to our Forum Carlo.

I'm sorry to hear about that of course - Please check out the following post which should help with this issue:

WARNING: Enscape crashes with the latest NVIDIA drivers

If you still run into any further problems after downgrading your drivers, please let me know.