(Resolved) WARNING: Enscape crashes with the latest NVIDIA drivers

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
    • Official Post

It started working when I deleted a certain texture. Not sure what's wrong with the texture but I have it working for now.

I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve it - If you experience this again in the future, make sure to send in that report. :)

• It would be really beneficial if you could release some guidance to all users regarding this issue. After issues, I'm still using the old versions, but I'm about to have 70 students who all will be downloading Endsacpe in the next week. I'm not clear if the issue has been resolved, if it's still ongoing, etc.

Giving all your users some clear and accurate current information in one statement seems like good customer service. Thanks!

• Official Post

It would be really beneficial if you could release some guidance to all users regarding this issue. After issues, I'm still using the old versions, but I'm about to have 70 students who all will be downloading Endsacpe in the next week. I'm not clear if the issue has been resolved, if it's still ongoing, etc.

Giving all your users some clear and accurate current information in one statement seems like good customer service. Thanks!

The initial behavior of this specific thread which was detailed in the very first post is fully resolved as written there, and in my other post here ("Also, to everyone in this thread, you can now update to the latest game ready NVIDIA drivers once more as they've just resolved the problem with their recent update.")

The other inquiries here were simply about users running into crashes/issues unrelated to the faulty driver situation, which is not a problem since the title itself says "Enscape crashing" so it makes sense some users assume this is tied to their problem. :)

Hopefully that clears it up - If any of your students ever experiences any problems feel free to just have them submit a feedback report as always so that we can troubleshot any technical difficulties further, again, unrelated to this specific topic of the thread.

So summed up once more: The solution for this previous specific driver problem detailed here is resolved by just installing the latest NVIDIA drivers now. Crashes occurring with those latest NVIDIA drivers installed will be unrelated to this actual resolved driver problem and require further attention.

• I am also experiencing the same ERROR.

My model is 199,162KB. It was working before and the crash started after I added some items. I've removed many complex models and disabled ray-tracing,but still, it did not solve the problem. I have attached the error message with my model in the background. As you can see I have replaced a lot of the assets from 3D warehouse items to Enscape assets.

After I selected the first option. The report screen comes up, but it only stayed open for like 2 seconds, so I didn't even get a chance to report it.

Below are my hardware and software specifications for your reference:

RAM: 32GB

Display: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 11GB

Video Driver 31.0.15.3168 (updated to the latest version)

Sketchup Pro version 23.0.367 64-bit (updated to the latest version)

Enscape version: 3.2.2+94564 (updated to the latest version)

Renderer version (Enscape): 3.4.0.2005-gc2188a5 (updated to the latest version)

I still have much to work on and need urgent help so I can render it after I finish. Please contact me at kl0065@gmail.com as I cannot be at the Forum all the time.

Thank you.

Ken

• Official Post

Please simply send in a dedicated feedback report manually as we'll require your log files and/or crash dumps to troubleshoot this further as quickly as possible: https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…sing-the-feedback-button/

We very much so appreciate it Ken, and if you also experience any problems sending in the report manually, please let me know. Otherwise you will be contacted via e-mail as well accordingly, as is default when submitting a feedback report.

• Please simply send in a dedicated feedback report manually as we'll require your log files and/or crash dumps to troubleshoot this further as quickly as possible: https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…sing-the-feedback-button/

We very much so appreciate it Ken, and if you also experience any problems sending in the report manually, please let me know. Otherwise you will be contacted via e-mail as well accordingly, as is default when submitting a feedback report.

Thank you for your reply Demian, I have reported the issue but as I mentioned in the previous post, the report screen comes up, but it only stayed open for like 2 seconds, so I didn't even get a chance to report it.

• Official Post

Thank you for your reply Demian, I have reported the issue but as I mentioned in the previous post, the report screen comes up, but it only stayed open for like 2 seconds, so I didn't even get a chance to report it.

Pardon any confusion I may have caused, but that's why I asked for the report to be sent in manually - Or does this also occur when trying to submit a report vie the Feedback Button itself? Thank you again in advance.