'Invalid License' Message in Revit when I start to use Enscape.

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • I regularly use Revit LT but decided to try Revit Trial full version with Enscape Trial version,

I now receive an 'Invalid License' Message in Revit when I start to use Enscape.

Does anybody know about this?

Thanks

• Official Post

I regularly use Revit LT but decided to try Revit Trial full version with Enscape Trial version,

I now receive an 'Invalid License' Message in Revit when I start to use Enscape.

Does anybody know about this?

Thanks

Welcome to our Forum.

In this case I reckon your trial time of Enscape may be expired already if you've installed it before on that machine - Please briefly send me your machine fingerprint and I can reset the time though which you'll find by clicking on the About button and then Manage Licenses.

Thanks a lot in advance!

• Hi.

Recently I bought this used laptop and yesterday installing revit and enscape get this issue about trial time...

Can u help me please.

The fingerprint is: NthiQF9I+L4w6NBJzV6mWnnr3Qr6yB9eUwEEeIBEP8U=

Thanks in advance.

• Official Post

Please try again now, the trial time should be reset accordingly.