Family material enscape issue, help please

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello, I have this chandelier family that i created and added materials in revit.

if i use enscape with the family itself i can see the model and the material just finelike the first photo. if i add the family i can see the material in revit (2nd photo) and i transfered the material from the modeled family to my project just in case but for some reason it does not show in enscape, it always comes out greyed. I opened a new project and imported the family/materials and it works fine. what can be the issue as i need it to work in this specific project. Thank you!

• Perhaps there's already a material in the project with the same name and the imported material from the family is using that material. Look at the material settings in the project using the same name.