Exporting Enscape Linked Models In Lower Versions

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • So I've noticed that, when saving a linked model in Enscape, it saves it as whatever version of SketchUp you are currently working in. This has begun to cause problems with teams across multiple versions of SketchUp. Is there any reason why we don't have the option to down-save to a lower version when exporting the Enscape Linked Models? this would be a huge help.

Thanks!

• Ted.Vitale

Changed the title of the thread from “Exporting Enscape Linked Models” to “Exporting Enscape Linked Models In Lower Versions”.
    • Official Post

Hey Ted!
    Thank you for sharing this observation - indeed, there is no option to select the SketchUp version when saving out a component as external model for Enscape. At this point, I'm not sure if this is a limitation of the workflow itself - I can only ask you to please contribute your request as well as a short description why it's useful to you in our public product board: https://portal.productboard.co…bs/17-under-consideration
    Thank you in advance! Please let me know if you have any questions about this.