NVIDIA GEFORCE IS FREEZING ENSCAPE & THE PC

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • couple of the latest updates of nvidia geforce game ready driver have blocked enscape.

when I open enscape the computer freezes, nothing can be done, just turn it off with the external button.

I had to reinstall an old version of NVIDIA GEFORCE to keep it working normally

Do any of you know what's going on?

• Go to Best Answer
    • Official Post

This is indeed a known problem:

WARNING: Enscape crashes with latest NVIDIA drivers (Game Ready)

You can either revert back to the previous Game Ready drivers, or install our latest Preview 15 which also circumvents this issue.

• Same here, that is a major issue, can you communicate with your customers directly in the app ? I lost an hour on that problem.
    Also how come it freezes the all computer ? It's been a while since I have seen any software doing that. Thank you

• yes - that is the one. It's not updated as often as the gaming driver, but it also doesn't crash Enscape. I haven't noticed any speed differences, but it's MUCH faster when it's running than when it's unable to open! ;)