Reactivate licence but it says

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello,

I had to re initialize completely my computer last week.
    I had to reinstall absolutely everything, and it's like my computer is brand new.

I re installed SketchUp and Enscape.

When i had to enter my licence for Enscape, i either get a error message telling me that i already have the license activated on another computer which is obviously not the case, since i am trying to reactivate my licence on the very same computer.

I have tried removing the license key many times, with no success so far.
    I have also tried the usual turning off and on the computer.

the green text says that is now removed from this machine and i can now use it on another computer. So if i'm not mistaken, i should be able to re enter my licence key, which i do.

So i try to enter my licence key again, and i get once again that message telling me i can't use it because i have exceeded the maximal number of computers, even if i just previously removed it !!!

I have de installed enscape and reinstalled it, in hope it would help.

Same problem.

I a am not using a proxy nor my firewall is activated.

This is really fustrating.
    If i send an email to the support team, i'll get a answer in 3 days :rolleyes:

I need help now, i have to work !

Help Me, Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope

• Official Post

Hi Camille , welcome to our Forum and I'm of course sorry to hear about the frustration this has caused.

Looking into our ticket system you have received a reply just 20 minutes ago and your license has also already been reset - Should you experience this problem again in the future, please make sure to let our support / licensing team know as well.

Let me know in case you still cannot re-active Enscape for some reason!

• Hello Demian

i did receive an automated email telling me i needed to update something, and that if my issues was not relevant to that email, i should answer to it to tell them that wasn't the problem ( which wasn't )

But now it works just fine, thank you !!

What should i do to prevent such thing from happening again ? ( except avoiding my computer to crash with no warnings of course... )

• Official Post

You should not have to pay attention to anything besides what is detailed in our knowledgebase article surrounding this topic:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…dgebase/activate_license/

If you follow these steps in the future and you still run into this again and again please let me and the support team know and we'll investigate further.

Thank you!

• Hi Demian,

I have tried to apply license code but received the message "The license code is invalid". It is my first time using Enscape. Could you please help me with it?

Machine fingerprint: 7cp+2MLpgI+h61vMgyJhEvhuFsVRef6cQkn5ySb/7Hc=

• Official Post

Hi Demian,

I have tried to apply license code but received the message "The license code is invalid". It is my first time using Enscape. Could you please help me with it?

Machine fingerprint: 7cp+2MLpgI+h61vMgyJhEvhuFsVRef6cQkn5ySb/7Hc=

I'm sorry to hear about that - Please briefly also send me the e-mail used to acquire Enscape, or instead the license key itself (both ideally via a direct message) which I couldn't locate yet. Thank you in advance!

Just so you are aware as well, our licensing/technical support can always be reached via the following page after logging into your account:

https://support.enscape3d.com/hc/en-us/ (Top right menu area)

• Official Post

mariaebrahimi , I'm afraid oddly I cannot locate any license tied to that e-mail - Would you kindly send me the license key as well via a direct message then?

• Official Post

I'm afraid this is only the machine fingerprint which you've shared - Could you kindly check your previous Enscape e-mails from us to locate your license key?

The license should look similar to: "twEgAQQAACAb0LI/VzZAQCA/+Hre9oBAQArAExpY2Vuc2VkVG89YXdkI0VtYWlsPXdhZEBhd2QuZGUjQ29tcGFueT1hd2Q1pUTRQQz/JkxKvEzR5pS+fTm//sLKfjZKfUx7Nts1CUIRmaX05OGk3a+3NmmYfeOOUVC4yfQGGoaV/ZMJR8Vkwsecl4w6j922YmP1k3VE/E5iGfYeRdol0F2LPkZ0b82Ec88bQd2kuHm5sB3E1cNDRFm8FoKBszdnGsQMgeuIzYA=="

Please share that license key with me through a direct message of course for confidentially reasons - Should you not be able to locate any previous e-mails from us let me know too.

Thanks a lot again in advance.