Halo around trees on water

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
    • Official Post

I'm doing a flythrough animation and there is this light halo that happens around the tree when reflected in the water. How can I fix this?

Hi Carmen - This behavior is caused by artifacts in our so called "screen space" reflections which we are utilizing for watered surfaces, check out this article here too if you're interested about additional details.

Note: This behavior should mostly only occur with water reflections and not mirrored surfaces for example (as seen in the example of the FAQ article I linked) as they are setup to offer more complex results, but in this regard it would be ideal to not have the trees obstructing much of the water if possible, either by adjusting the camera path/position or replacing/removing the trees.