Student license unable to be reactivated (emailed educational@enscape3d.com 20 days ago with no response)

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello,

I am writing here because I have waited 16 business days (which is 6 days longer than the maximum amount of time that the email that I received said that it would take to hear back from the Enscape support team) to get my issue addressed, which I emailed to educational@enscape3d.com on March 1st. The issue is that, despite me not having any active versions of Enscape on any other computers that I own, whenever I open the Enscapeaboutcommand command in Rhino, it says that my license has been deactivated because I have exceeded the allotted number of seats. If someone could please make it so that the I am able to activate my license on this computer again, that would be great.

• Official Post

Hello,

I am writing here because I have waited 16 business days (which is 6 days longer than the maximum amount of time that the email that I received said that it would take to hear back from the Enscape support team) to get my issue addressed, which I emailed to educational@enscape3d.com on March 1st. The issue is that, despite me not having any active versions of Enscape on any other computers that I own, whenever I open the Enscapeaboutcommand command in Rhino, it says that my license has been deactivated because I have exceeded the allotted number of seats. If someone could please make it so that the I am able to activate my license on this computer again, that would be great.

I'm sorry to hear about that - Right away, please check out our updated EDU program if you haven't yet here.

The current e-mail to contact our EDU department is education@chaos.com - And I have also hereby reset the activation for your license so please try activating Enscape once more!

If you experience any additional problems let me know as well.

For any future license related inquiries please get in touch with us through the updated e-mail.

• I couldn't see the documents for applying for Educator License and I wanted to apply for the classic license of 3 years for Educator, is this still available?

• Official Post

I couldn't see the documents for applying for Educator License and I wanted to apply for the classic license of 3 years for Educator, is this still available?

Please simply get in touch with our EDU department as well. We'll be happy to discuss your options further, as we still indeed offer educator licenses, but they will be better suited to assist.

If any further inquiries come up regarding Enscape itself let me know anytime.

• Official Post

Hi. Can you help me reset the permit? This student edition doesn't work on me. I just downloaded it today thank you!

Please try again now as the license should be fully reset - If you still experience any issues let me know, but even more ideally education@chaos.com as that is our main e-mail to reach our educational team for support!

• Official Post

Hi again Damian,

The issue has happened again, and I was wondering whether you could deactivate my Enscape license again so I can reactivate it. I emailed the education@chaos.com email but I remember that it can take as much as 10 days to get a response back from that email, and I need to show renders from Enscape for class on Tuesday.

Looking into our system I can see the license has already been reset. :) Kindly allow the team at least a couple of days the next time until posting here, as we usually do not process EDU license inquiries in the Forum. Thank you!