Terrazzo with mirrors rendering

• Since Revit does not have an image map for reflection (like it does for transparency, cutouts, and bump) is there a good way this group has done terrazzo floors that has mirror chips for that randomly sparkle? (I know single-shot renderings could use post-processing, but what about for the 360 panoramas and/or video walk/fly throughs?)

• Since Revit does not have an image map for reflection (like it does for transparency, cutouts, and bump)

Did you try using a roughness/glossiness (pre Revit 2019 it'd be glossiness) texture? Roughness has the most visual impact on the reflectivity, so it could already achieve the effect you're looking for. Unless the look you're after is more of a polished surface on top, which would require a layered material which is currently not possible with Enscape.

• I’ve just done this somewhat successfully to make the stainless strips reflect like metal, and the rest of the surface reflect less. I accomplished this with a metallic map in the roughness channel of a 2018 material, and the setting set to Metallic reflections. The problem is that revit assumes the whole surface is metallic, albeit reflecting different amounts based on the values in the metallic map. Quite a struggle to get the “field” terrazzo looking correct (dull polish) and flecks in the aggregate looking mirrored along with the metal strips,

I tried to get the same result with a PBR material (2019) but couldn’t get it to behave as well)