Multiple Seats (4) Registered Users (2)

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hello. We have 4 designers, and my question is this. Can Enscape be installed on the 4 machines, and with 2 floating licenses, can the non-licensed installs run in trial mode for basic 3d visualization at the same time. I want to be clear, we would never have the need for more that 2 licenses to be active at any one time, but can the other 2 users use Enscape in trial mode?

• Official Post

Hello. We have 4 designers, and my question is this. Can Enscape be installed on the 4 machines, and with 2 floating licenses, can the non-licensed installs run in trial mode for basic 3d visualization at the same time. I want to be clear, we would never have the need for more that 2 licenses to be active at any one time, but can the other 2 users use Enscape in trial mode?

I'm afraid once a trial is expired after 14 days Enscape cannot be opened unless one of the two floating license seats is freed up in your case. The floating license can still of course be installed on as many machines as you like though.

If you have any other inquiries please let me know anytime.