How do I contact Support?

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

You have two main options for contacting our support team: The Help Center and directly through Enscape itself.

Help Center:

For inquiries about subjects like new orders, billing, license issues, general questions, license resets or in case you cannot access the Support button, please create a support ticket through the Help Center. From there, simply click the "Submit a request" button at the top of the page. Prior, log in with your existing Enscape account, or if you don't have one yet, you'll be prompted to create one.

Support (Feedback) Button:

For feedback, technical problems, crashes, or errors within Enscape, submit a report using the Support button found in the Enscape menu of your CAD program. You can refer to this guide for detailed instructions.

If any other questions come or you experience issues trying either of the above, let us know via this thread or by creating a new thread here.

• Demian Gutberlet

Changed the title of the thread from “How do I contact the support teams directly?” to “How do I contact Support?”.