Unable to export file as .exe Standalone. "One or more errors occured"

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi,

I am trying to export a large file as a .exe standalone and it keeps having errors while creating it. This file is 1.7gb, so I assume that the Standalone would be under 2gb. I wonder what those errors are since it doesn't show what is wrong. It only says "One or more errors occured". Is there any way to get to know what is wrong with my file in order to make it work?

I tried to export it in White Mode, same error too.

Also, I tried to export it as a Web Standalone. Once it's done, I am able to load the webpage, but when this loading completed, I only have a white screen showing.

• Official Post

Hi Raphael, please ideally right away submit a feedback report for us to look into - After we've received all the produced log files from your machine we can identify what is causing this exactly.

Also, I reckon you are already using our latest release? And does it make a difference if you reduce the project further in size and complexity before exporting? Any (overly) large/larger textures you are using in the scene or even perhaps an HDRI skybox file which is on the larger side?

In any case, we'll be able to tell you more after we received said report and if this is maybe tied to your VRAM or such (to also see what kind of GPU you're using and so forth), so thanks a lot in advance.

• Hi Demian,

Thank you for your reply. I already sent a feedback report.

I updated to the latest GPU driver.

The project is quite large and has multiple objects and textures. I am not sure which one could cause the problem. I will try to remove the HDRI for now.

Can't wait to see what it says on the log file. Maybe it will give an idea of the solution. This project was built on the idea to share the .exe standalone, so it will be important that I find a solution at then end.

GPU is 3080ti laptop. The real-time render works fine and smooth.

I hope I'll get some news from you soon! Thank you again !