Bug Splat or Enscape simply closing

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I had updated my NVidia driver to the newest version 531.41 (Studio) and it was working properly until it wasn't, just like that. Now, I can start Enscape if I open a new file, but if I start copying and pasting objets inside it, the file closes by itself. Should I go back to version 528.49?

Please, can anyone help me asap? Haven't make any progress the whole day...

• Official Post

I had updated my NVidia driver to the newest version 531.41 (Studio) and it was working properly until it wasn't, just like that. Now, I can start Enscape if I open a new file, but if I start copying and pasting objets inside it, the file closes by itself. Should I go back to version 528.49?

Please, can anyone help me asap? Haven't make any progress the whole day...

I'm sorry to hear about that. This should not be related to the drivers itself at this point, but to analyse this further definitely also submit us a feedback report with logs, ideally whenever you experience a situation like this or crashes generally. Please feel free to also let me know once it's sent in, afterward my technical support team and me can have a look right away.