Enscape for Revit 2024​

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
    • Official Post

Hello everyone,

When is Enscape expected to release an update to be compatible with Revit 2024? would love to see this ASAP. :thumbsup:

We plan to add Revit 2024 compatibility with our upcoming release Enscape 3.5 (coming in about 4 weeks) or a via a service pack soon thereafter. :)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But here is enscape already running on 2024.. please make is available quickly..

• found this on youtube:

For anyone that want to have enscape in revit 2024 before its officially supported, just simply copy the 0_Enscape.addin inside C:\user\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2023 (from earlier version of revit) to C:\user\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2024 (the plugin folder for revit 2024).

it works but it does not render toposolids and objects with cutouts correctly.

• found this on youtube:

For anyone that want to have enscape in revit 2024 before its officially supported, just simply copy the 0_Enscape.addin inside C:\user\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2023 (from earlier version of revit) to C:\user\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2024 (the plugin folder for revit 2024).

thanks

it is working perfectly for me.

including toposolids and cutouts.

• revit materials with images do not render in enscape. there seems to be a problem with the image path.

In general everything works as it should @ my end.

All these elements are REVIT families.

REVIT FAMILIES.mp4

Maybe these issues that you described are because a wrongful installation from your part.

The only problem I found so far is when trying to open a very complex project with lots and lots of trees. It not open, just keeps loading and saying that my nvidia card is not the primary gpu, blah blah

Nevertheless lets wait for the “REAL DEAL” Version 3.5

• Hi,

Can you please let us know when is Enscape going to be ready for Revit 2024? It is a little frustrating that it takes so long for Enscape to be ready when a new Revit version comes out.

Thank you

John

in the next 4 weeks,... or a month,.... or two, ..... or more ....

every week they add one more week for the release... :thumbsup:

• Official Post

in the next 4 weeks,... or a month,.... or two, ..... or more ....

every week they add one more week for the release... :thumbsup:

Hi,

Can you please let us know when is Enscape going to be ready for Revit 2024? It is a little frustrating that it takes so long for Enscape to be ready when a new Revit version comes out.

Thank you

John

There had been some smaller release delays internally pushing the date a bit further into the future hence why I tried to stay vague as well, The plan still stands to release in about under a month at this point, not two months or even longer.

I still reckoned I'd share that information (despite being vague) as I feel most prefer this to us being completely silent about upcoming release dates.

• Official Post

jardila15 , Arno , shotokan , just FYI: Our latest preview 17 just released and includes Revit 2024 support already!

Since our previews are not production proven you can wait until release 3.5 coming rather soon which will include compatibility too if you're working on some important projects during a deadline for example, but if you have a chance to try the preview feel free to do so and report back in case you experience any problems. You can always acquire our latest preview here.

• jardila15 , Arno , shotokan , just FYI: Our latest preview 17 just released and includes Revit 2024 support already!

Since our previews are not production proven you can wait until release 3.5 coming rather soon which will include compatibility too if you're working on some important projects during a deadline for example, but if you have a chance to try the preview feel free to do so and report back in case you experience any problems. You can always acquire our latest preview here.

Thanks, it is working, slowly, flickering.... a lot

I have to check out if it is because the latest nvidia driver 531.68

it is taking more time than usual to render

• Official Post

I'm sorry to hear about the flickering issue - Of course if there is a chance to capture that on video or something (using your phone) feel free to do so. Otherwise if you haven't yet it can also not hurt to receive a feedback report with logs from your machine in case we require it for troubleshooting, when it comes to the long renderings times as well.

• Hi,

3.5.0-preview.18+106032 in Revit 2024 gives the following error (see screen capture image attached) and then the Enscape render window is blank.

Also a few Revit crashes. Running current Nvidia driver.

• found this on youtube:

I tried this, from my Revit 2020 to Revit 2024, but i cannot load my enscape.

• Official Post

Hi,

3.5.0-preview.18+106032 in Revit 2024 gives the following error (see screen capture image attached) and then the Enscape render window is blank.

Also a few Revit crashes. Running current Nvidia driver.

Welcome to our Forum. Whenever you experience a crash like this please also submit a feedback report with logs alongside to our technical support team:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…sing-the-feedback-button/

This allows us to troubleshoot the cause behind this as quickly as possible.

I tried this, from my Revit 2020 to Revit 2024, but i cannot load my enscape.

We do not support this unofficial method, instead we advice trying our latest preview instead if you can, as this version also already officially supports Revit 2024. Alternatively you can also wait for release 3.5 (which also includes support for Revit 2024) coming up rather soon. Icecreamlover1234

• Official Post

Hello, i understand the preview is available, but is there a date when enscape 3.5 for revit 2024 will be released (need to know for upcoming submissions)

Enscape 3.5 should release in about a bit under a weeks worth of time, so thus you should be able to plan ahead I hope. :)

• to keep the same conversation

Everytime that I do the upgrade from new nvidia driver ENSACPE is flickering.

As of now I have to uncheck these:

Hardware ray tracing

Ans sun shadows

Is it normal to have to do that?

Or there is an issue with the driver?