Strange Light Behavior in my Renders

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • What are these weird lines that sometimes form on my renders? Theyre super random and even when I rotate really small little movements, that line will stay there. Sometimes it disappears, sometimes it doesn't. It will happen in different, unrelated SketchUp files, too. What is this?

• Official Post

What are these weird lines that sometimes form on my renders? Theyre super random and even when I rotate really small little movements, that line will stay there. Sometimes it disappears, sometimes it doesn't. It will happen in different, unrelated SketchUp files, too. What is this?

That was a lighting issue present in our last Enscape preview 15. Our preview 16 has resolved this already. You can always acquire our latest preview here! :)

Just to keep in mind: This is the main reason we advice not using this version in production or during deadlines and such as sometimes an issue like this can creep into a preview version it before we fix it, where as our latest releases should of course be a lot more reliable.

In case you experience this outside of preview 15 let me know right away, or if any other inquiries come up!

• Official Post

Gotcha! So when I went to update to this Enscape version, it says not to use this new version either since its also not reliable. It seems like Im out of options here and my problem doesnt yet have a solution.. Is this correct?

Sorry for the confusion - In this case you can acquire our latest preview 16, which resolved this issue fully. You can acquire that latest preview here: https://enscape3d.com/preview/

Let me know in case anything is still unclear.