Nvidia Shield Gamestream 4K

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Curious if anyone has a Nvidia Shield and could clarify if one might be able to "gamestream" Enscape (standalones, or even live) to a ('n ideally 4K) TV from a meatier machine (nominally located elsewhere)? I have just learnt about the tech. (in the context of games) but have so far been unable to confirm if Shield might also support desktop (application) streaming.

Essentially, we've found performance/useability suffers over RDC and other means of remote-ing (to our more powerful workstations) using our meeting room's (underpowered) PC.

I know we could/should "just" move a better-specced unit into the meeting room, but that's fairly decadent given the time it'll sit idle, not to mention our pokier workstations aren't exactly SFF or silent.

Happy to hear about alternatives, and thinking the thread should be simply "streaming" rather than Shield alone, but I needed a hook...