License key renewal

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi!

I recently removed my educational license key since I reset my PC. But now when I try to activate it, it says that "Your license could not be activated because it already expired." Is there any way to renew this immediately?

Thank you!

My machine fingerprint: FeQe+JOI+p3oRcDYkVMrWGwTXrHx/qMTA4GEAhaJ6S0=

• Official Post

Welcome to our Forum.

I can see that your EDU license has expired unfortunately on the 6th of April. If you wish to renew your license accordingly, kindly get in touch with us via education@chaos.com and feel free to check out our updated EDU program beforehand here.

• Hello,

I'm also facing some issues with my escape license. My old laptop recently stopped working and I wasn't able to revoke my license from SketchUp. So now when I try to add my license to another computer, it won't work. Is there any way you can help me revoke my license?

Thank you

• Official Post

Hello,

I'm also facing some issues with my escape license. My old laptop recently stopped working and I wasn't able to revoke my license from SketchUp. So now when I try to add my license to another computer, it won't work. Is there any way you can help me revoke my license?

Thank you

Welcome to our Forum.

Unfortunately I cannot find any license tied to the e-mail you're using to log into this Forum - Is there any other address which you could share, or the license key itself? Either please via a direct message for confidentially reasons.

Thank you in advance, afterward I can reset your license.

• Official Post

Hi Demain,

Thank you for your response. I have sent you a direct message with my email and license key.

Thanks for your help!

I appreciate it - The license has been reset already I can see, so at this point you should be able to activate your key as usual. Let me know in case you experience any other problems though.