Tree library

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi all,

I find the thumbnails for trees/plants too small and for purchased trees/plants there is no idea of scale - so I want to create a Rhino file with these trees in, then I can have a much clearer idea of the scale and form.

However, I can't find an easy way to do this, the slow way is to use 'single placement' - the quicker way would be to use the multi-asset placement, my query is if there is a way to make the 'multi-asset placement' only place one of each tree?... I'm guessing NO is the answer but maybe someone has a clever method - at the moment I'm just placing loads of trees down, meaning lots of multiple blocks

I presume NO is also the answer to this but I'll give it a go, is there a way to increase the library thumbnail size?

Thanks,

Martin