Tree library

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hi all,

I find the thumbnails for trees/plants too small and for purchased trees/plants there is no idea of scale - so I want to create a Rhino file with these trees in, then I can have a much clearer idea of the scale and form.

However, I can't find an easy way to do this, the slow way is to use 'single placement' - the quicker way would be to use the multi-asset placement, my query is if there is a way to make the 'multi-asset placement' only place one of each tree?... I'm guessing NO is the answer but maybe someone has a clever method - at the moment I'm just placing loads of trees down, meaning lots of multiple blocks

I presume NO is also the answer to this but I'll give it a go, is there a way to increase the library thumbnail size?

Thanks,

Martin