When I want to install Enscape, error pops out

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
    • Official Post

When I want to install Enscape on my computer this error pops out, I am not sure what it is, I have it installed on other computer and want to switch using it on my desktop

Just to make sure right away, are you usually using this specific E:\ drive to install your software? If so, do other applications of yours install without any problems? Because judging by the error message itself it seems that this is tied to an issue with your hard drive, E:\ specifically.

Should you have multiple hard drives available then you can also adjust that installation path accordingly as detailed here:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…etstarted/#advanced_multi

Maybe you also have a dedicated C:\ drive to use which would be typical.

Let me know if you're unsuccessful with the steps above please.

• I do not even have a E/ Drive on my computer. I only have one drive which is NVME 1tb where is everything I have. I just installed different software no any problems happen. Seems it happens on windows 11,

Or is there any other way to fix this, like default drive install, or something like that

• Official Post

I do not even have a E/ Drive on my computer. I only have one drive which is NVME 1tb where is everything I have. I just installed different software no any problems happen. Seems it happens on windows 11,

Or is there any other way to fix this, like default drive install, or something like that

As mentioned above, you can also adjust that predetermined installation path accordingly:

Simply check out the corresponding part of the following knowledgebase article to show you how exactly:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…etstarted/#advanced_multi

So for example, you can instead just use C:\Program Files\Enscape instead of E:\...

I'm not entirely sure unfortunately as to why Enscape wants to select that specific "E:\" drive which does not seem to exist, but if the above does not help at all let me know as well so that we can troubleshoot this further.

Thanks a lot in advance!

• Official Post

I understand that part, but the thing is I can not even come to that window, once the installer start this was the first thing I see, and then cancel operation. I mean the first screenshot I have.

Thanks for your further reply!

A few further questions regarding this behavior that I would appreciate your assistance with for troubleshooting:

1. Is Enscape perhaps already installed on your system?

2. If yes, which version do you have installed still?

3. Can you try uninstalling any previous version of Enscape using "Add or Remove Programs"? If so, what occur during this process, do you also run into any issues there?

It is believed that the error you encounter could be related to uninstalling any "leftover" Enscape version still present on your machine.

Once more thanks in advanvce!