Enscape for Revit exterior lighting is S***

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
    • Official Post

The f*ckn light keeps cahnging every damn time I start enscape or revit

I'm sorry to hear about that.

Just for the sake of "what if everyone would do it", please refrain from using swearwords when reporting an issue to us you need assistance with.

To troubleshoot this, could you right away please share a few comparison screenshots with me using the same settings, ideally the same perspective and everything, so that we can clearly see the difference in lighting you mention? In this case I suspect this might be related to our clouds and their shadows which are being cast dynamically which can influence the overall light of the scene.

huss191998 , did you experience this exact same issue, or why exactly did you gave up on using Enscape for Revit if I may ask? Thank you.

• My main issues was Revit native tools for making and editing texture, importing HD furnitures and Trees so I was stricted to use Enscape assets only and I don't like them as thery aren't HD assets, So I use Sketchup warehouse models and I edit them and 3rd party websites and addons for arch-viz like Skatter

• Official Post

I like your suggestion.

Do you perhaps also experience any problems using Enscape in combination with Revit, and if so could you detail them further just so I can potentially offer some assistance? :) Thanks a lot in advance as well.

• Demian Gutberlet

Changed the title of the thread from “Enscape for Revit exterior lighting is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT” to “Enscape for Revit exterior lighting is S***”.