Rhino Daylight Analysis Visible in Enscape?

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I have the results of a Honeybee daylighting analysis in rhino as an open mesh and in rendered views, the analysis colors are visible. However, when switching over to Enscape, the material is not visible. When changing the material to an enscape material my colored analysis results disappear and i no longer see the colors in Rhino.

has anyone figured out how to display analysis results in Enscape? It would be very beneficial if the coloring could somehow be brought over to the Enscape viewer.

thanks

• No luck with that. I tired exporting the model in several different file formats and with each test, not textures were exported. Is there a ay to create a texture from the analysis results? I am new-ish to Rhino, and am not sure if this can be done.

• No luck with that. I tired exporting the model in several different file formats and with each test, not textures were exported. Is there a ay to create a texture from the analysis results? I am new-ish to Rhino, and am not sure if this can be done.

i see you choose material type as custom change to enscape, also im sure there only one type of baked wheel color make colors shows in enscape , what the color wheel definition did you use ? let me know while i check how i made it before

• huss191998 I am using the final baked geometry in Rhino when trying to view the analysis results. I included a screen shot showing the previews of everything turned off and leaving only the baked mesh visible in Enscape.

aymonds Referencing the attached screen shot, I do not have any materials in the project now. That seems to be my problem. The baked geometry shows a colored surface but I am not sure where that colored surface is coming from.

Does anyone know of a way to view this result in Enscape? Is it possible?