Ortografic View is not possible

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hey guys,

iam using enscape 3.5 for vectorworks 2023. I am trying to get a render in a ortografic view. If i change the Perspective in Enscape from 2point to ortografic i cant see anything, just white. If i use the ortografice view in vwx and want to watch this in enscape, the same happens, the workarea is just white. Do you have any idea how i can see my model in a ortografic view?

Thank you,

Michael

• Official Post

MichiDoebel , even though it's normal that the background becomes white while in orthographic mode, you should still be able to see your model of course. Could you perhaps share a screenshot with me of the model itself visible in both Vectorworks and Enscape, alongside ideally the final results where everything is just white?

Ideally, if there is a chance you can also gladly share the scene with me (via wetransfer.com for example) if this occurs every time in a reproducible manner, or do you experience this with any project?