Enscape crashes and shut down when opening in Archicad

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello!

I've been using Enscape in Archicad for about 1 year and never had a problem! But now, I did an entire interiors project on Archicad on my Macbook, the file was light and fine, but when I brought to my Windows to render in Enscape, I used for a morning and then stearted to crash the program and shut down not only Enscape but Archicad too.

I've tried to open older versions of the same project and now the same thing happens, even with the fact that worked for a couple of hours! Then I tried to open other files, and renders perfectly!

I know something inside this project is crashing Enscape, but I can't find what object or configuration may be causing this.

I tried to open in Sketchup and it opens and renders correctly, so the problem is something Enscape only sees in Archicad! But I want to figure whats is causing the error in Archicad, because all my lighting and materials are already configured there.

Can someone help me?

Thank you very much!

And please release the MacOs Version of Enscape for Archicad soon, pleeease! Archicad on MacOS is much faster!

• I`m waiting for the MacOS version too, now that Graphisoft have this partnership with enscape to acquire the license, I think Enscape for Archicad on MacOs is necessary since, like me, many opted for archicad because it runs natively on macos

• Hi Enscape Team,

I have the exact same issue, has a solution been found?

Can you share it here so we don't have to wait for a reply from the technical team?

Warm Regards,

Adam

• Official Post

Hi Enscape Team,

Can you share it here so we don't have to wait for a reply from the technical team?

Warm Regards,

Adam

It unfortunately looks like the previous user who reported this has not submitted a feedback report (or used a different e-mail), so please kindly submit one as detailed here including log files and we can get behind this issue as quickly as possible.

Thanks a lot in advance Adam, and feel free to let me know once submitted as well.

• Hi Enscape Team,

Warm Regards,

Adam

Hi, I didn't submit a report because I needed to solve the problem very quickly, so I did everything that I could do to try to figure it out. In the end, after going back to all the saved versions of the file, I find a couple of png and jpg textures that were very heavy, and were cousing the crash!

Hope you can find the problem too!