Enscape License Free Trial Expired

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

I've been using Escape for about 2 weeks, but now my free trial has expired. I did not know that I could not open a new escape with a different e-mail. I have a project due on this Monday morning. Is there anyone who can renew my expired license?

this is machine license zI3wSIzFsaWhHk8p/g3cB+v8PFpILokhO71rywffTgk=

Thank you so much! :)

• Official Post

Welcome to our Forum.

Naturally it is not possible to simply use a different e-mail address to reset your trial time but you can request another 14 days to use Enscape further as detailed here: RE: Enscape Free Trial Expired? (Please see marked reply)

After receiving your request we will get back to you again soon thereafter.

• Hi. I used an enscape free trial on my laptop and it expired a few days I go. I need to use the same software so I applied for a free trial using another email address and the trial was approved but Sketchup still says that my license is expired eventhough I haven't used it. Is there any way I could renew the license? I really need it for my uni assignment.

Machine license: 8euXNWCyGoJdyZcPtMK3N+otLfDibJb6EZDzozFEfVs=

• Official Post

Hi. I used an enscape free trial on my laptop and it expired a few days I go. I need to use the same software so I applied for a free trial using another email address and the trial was approved but Sketchup still says that my license is expired eventhough I haven't used it. Is there any way I could renew the license? I really need it for my uni assignment.

Machine license: 8euXNWCyGoJdyZcPtMK3N+otLfDibJb6EZDzozFEfVs=

As we do not process trial renewals via the forum anymore please reach out to our support team as detailed below to request a trial time reset which will in most cases be granted right away:

How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

Keep in mind that the trial time is also tied to your machine, and not to any e-mail address, which means that simply signing up for another trial using a different e-mail will, by design, not work. Otherwise this system could also be abused too easily.

• My test says that it is expired but I just installed it, not even a day has passed since I installed the plugin. I leave you this number that I saw that you request when this problem arises. I hope you can help me. greetings
    blbccIBQd6AKqHfRfOXQV6614zM2Vq4AmlTkJh/TN28=

• Official Post

My test says that it is expired but I just installed it, not even a day has passed since I installed the plugin. I leave you this number that I saw that you request when this problem arises. I hope you can help me. greetings
    blbccIBQd6AKqHfRfOXQV6614zM2Vq4AmlTkJh/TN28=

Welcome to our Forum.

Please also briefly reach out to our support team to inquire a trial time reset - We can, I'm afraid, not process these requests via the Forum itself anymore.

Feel free to simply copy-paste what you've shared here already to include in the feedback button/Help Center submission form and we can prompt a further full 14 days for you to try out Enscape. Thanks a lot in advance!

• Hi! My free trial ended a few days ago and I have a very important final projet to finish... is there a way my trial could be renewed? Thank you in advance!

Here is my fingerprint: p3tJd7dSGdC3PpzebTfwUkahqKTVcMmNUc6Q53V1muw=

• New
    • Official Post

Hi! My free trial ended a few days ago and I have a very important final projet to finish... is there a way my trial could be renewed? Thank you in advance!

Here is my fingerprint: p3tJd7dSGdC3PpzebTfwUkahqKTVcMmNUc6Q53V1muw=

Hi CHARLIEdd , as per my prior posts please briefly reach out to our support team to inquire a trial reset:

How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum