SketchUp crashes when trying to adjust materials in Enscape Material Editor

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I am using SketchUp 2022 and Enscape 3.4.4. My clients' SU file is around 178MB which shouldn't be causing any issues however when I try to adjust any materials or bring in a map or select the albedo option to adjust a material, I am constantly getting bug splats. I cannot send anything via Enscape's feedback as the bug splat shuts everything down. I have updated to the latest Studio Driver and have purged the model and running out of ideas. I am on a tight deadline and this is a real concern. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• Did you by chance import a jpeg image to be used as material? This happened to me before, I downloaded a jpg texture from the web to be used as material and for no reason, I started getting repeating bugsplats. I cleaned and purged the file, turned off layers but to no avail. I then deleted that one jpg texture and it solved my crashes.