Will be Assets from older Versions still available in newer Versions?

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello Forum,

I´m preparing a Template-Project in Archicad. For this Template I want to place a lot of Enscape-Assets direct into Archicad for easy and instant use. So my question is: Are those Assets still available in future Enscape Versions?

Thanks in Advance, Greetings, Peter

• Official Post

Hello Forum,

I´m preparing a Template-Project in Archicad. For this Template I want to place a lot of Enscape-Assets direct into Archicad for easy and instant use. So my question is: Are those Assets still available in future Enscape Versions?

Thanks in Advance, Greetings, Peter

Thanks for the question Peter.

Our goal is to actually not remove any Assets or replace any of them too often if a visual upgrade isn't due or such, but we cannot entirely promise that all of them will kept, but there is also no need to worry about us removing a larger chunk of Assets anytime soon or such.